Friday, September 01, 2006

G-d's Timing is Perfect

Thanks to Chris Kotting for writing this up for me from a phone call!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, it's been a crazy 24 hours. I had to go to work to make up a few hours, so I was there late last night, so I was late getting to the hospital this morning. I was fretting that I wouldn't get a chance to see Jim & Lola before Jim went into surgery, because I wasn't completely sure where or how I would hook up with them.

Of course, I got lost...

SO my panties were really getting into a wad by the time I found the place and hunted down a parking spot.

I hustle my tuchus into the building, just in time to see Jim & Lola crossing the lobby on the way to pre-op. Praise G-d!

Jim looks good, and seems pretty positive about the surgery. I'm waiting in the main lobby now. Lola's coming back to get me once Jim's headed into surgery, then we'll both head for the Surgical waiting room. Marcy will probabaly be here by then, and folks will be swinging by periodically throughout the day.

Waiting is the hardest part...

No comments: